Thursday 19 November 2009

sneeky peek...

hiyar..got my photos back the other day from my shoot. i'm really happy with them. i hope my lecturers like them..eeeek ! anyway thought i would just post one up to show :)





basically the brief was to pick a trend and then style a photo shoot based on your chosen trend and for a magazine of your choice which you feel it suits..i chose to look at 80s dancewear i.e flashdance and fame with the lycra and leggings etc...and mixed it with the colourfulness of the harajuku style. first i chose vice as my publication, but after a presentation, my lecturer advised me to go for super super instead, so i agreed!





the photographer is tom wade. check out his blog http://www.wadeography.blogspot.com/

:)

more blogging to come and kayleigh will post about her shoot soon.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment